WELL DONE JAPAN ~ AN OBSERVATION. Some of these rules in Japan could well be followed
by the rest of the world.
* Japan prevents the use of mobile phones in trains,
restaurants and indoors.* For first to sixth primary year Japanese students must learn
ethics in dealing with people.* Even though one of the richest people in the world, the Japanese do not have servants.
The parents are responsible for the house and the children.* There is no examination from the first to the third primary level
because the goal of education is to instil concepts and character building.
* If you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much
as they need without any waste because food must not be wasted.
* The rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year!!
The Japanese appreciate the value of time and are very punctual to
minutes and seconds.
* Children in schools brush their teeth after a meal at school, teaching them
to maintain their health from an early age.
* Japanese students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure
proper digestion because these students are the future of Japan.
The Japanese focus on maintaining their own culture. Therefore:
* No political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan
not the Ayatollah of Iran, the King of Saudi Arabia, or even a Saudi Prince!
* Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay by putting strict restrictions on Islam
and ALL Muslims.
1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.
3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan …
4) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
5) One cannot import a ‘Koran’ published in the Arabic language.
6) According to data published by the Japanese government,
it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the
Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should only speak Japanese
and to carry out their religious rituals in their homes.
7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number
of embassies in Islamic countries.
8) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
9) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers
or managers sent by foreign companies.
10) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that
no Muslims should apply for a job.
11) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are
fundamentalist, and even in the era of globalisation
the Muslims are not willing to change their Muslim laws.
12) Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan.
13) If anyone comes to know that his neighbour is a Muslim then
the whole neighbourhood stays alert.
14) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic ‘Madrasa’ in Japan…..
15) There is no Sharia law in Japan.
16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim, she is considered an outcast forever.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo
University of Foreign Studies, “There is a mind frame in Japan that
Islam is a very narrow minded religion and everyone should stay away from it.”
While the Japanese may have lost the war,
they are still definitely in charge
of their own country.
There are no bombs going off in crowded business centres,
There are no “Honour Killings” nor the killing of innocent children
or anyone else!!!
One Briton’s Observation, not mine.